Pages

duminică, 11 august 2013

Team Fortress 2 - Item Generator

Finally after months of planning and researching, I made my own Item Generator. The generator like no other I could add almost ANY item I like to ANY account. The secret was to find the flaw, THE WEAK POINT IN VALVE GAMES SECURITY. And after a few uses, I was sure this was going to stay UNDETECTED for a LONG TIME. I let my friends try it, and guess what? IT  WORKED!

Proof :

Before

After                                                                                                                                                          
How To Use ?
  • Download the Team Fortress 2 - Item Generator by clicking one of these 3 links 
  • Link 1
  • Link 2
  • Link 3
  • Open the exe file 
  • Run the Generator and select your weapon , hat and misc .. 
  • Click ' Generate ' and .. Enjoy !


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu